Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh my, I did it again!

So I neglected my blog again... what can I say, life gets busy and when you have a pregnant brain you don't think of some things! lol
So we are in GA now, and LOVING it! :) This year is already off to a MUCH better start than last, we are all so happy here! Our neighborhood is amazing, very quiet, set off in the country, and our new close friends live just around the corner! lol It is so beautiful here, been having a lot of rain so far but that's okay, it's going to be pretty hot soon! We have the beach an hour away from us *joy* and Sav is less than an hour, beautiful area! Gavin is enjoying our new home with our HUGE front & back yards, so is Harley and they both enjoy the beach as well! James is loving his work here at the hospital, this is truly his calling. He keeps saying he's never had so much fun at work! I am glad he's enjoying it, would hate for him to have started and not like it or be all bitter about it like some people!
As for me, I have 31 days left until my due date!!! I can't believe how fast it all went by, but yet at the same time the way I feel these days it seems like this last month is dragging! lol I have an ultrasound today to check on baby's weight though so who knows, if he's too big maybe he'll be coming early. I personally don't feel like he will be though but we'll see!
In other news, we're going thru a custody battle for Cody :( so please keep us in your prayers! We have his ticket booked to come home for the summer though, at the end of this month. I cannot wait to have him home and SAFE! Also my mother and sister will be coming for Brent's arrival. Looking forward to having family around!
Here are a few photos since it's been so long:








No comments: