
So I am due July 11, I really hope Brent isn't as stubborn as his brother and that he decides to come early! lol I am HUGE and SORE and STARVING! (gestational diabetes ugh) It is so hot here too so that doesn't exactly make the countdown enjoyable! But it's all worth it, I'll update once he's here. =)
In other news, Cody is HOME! And, he is home for GOOD! We still have to go to court, but someone realized they can't quite handle permanent motherhood and well it was a mutual decision. Cody is actually thrilled to be home too, he can now rest easy and feel safe once again. I am beyond happy, and so is mister Gavin! ^_^
There really isn't much else to report on right now, we're not exactly crafting or baking as we usually do as Mommy just isn't up to much these days. We did some Canada Day & 4th of July crafts today however and Gavin painted pictures for his big brother and our guests (my Mother, sister & nephew who will be here in an hour or so...)
Gavin is very excited for his baby brother to be born too, ever since our friends had their baby he just can't get enough of feeling Brent move and he asks almost every day if Brent is coming out today!? lol
Well next post will surely be after the baby is born. Enjoy the 4th of July everyone, hopefully lil man will be here by then and if not maybe the fireworks will kick labor into gear! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment