Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh Baby & Here we come GA

Wow, I am so so bad! I had wanted to actually keep an active blog, and then I let it die again. So there you go, I don't normally make em, but my new year's resolution, that I WANT to KEEP is to keep up with this blog! lol Well, let's see. First of all, our family will be growing in July!


Yep! I'm pregnant! We found out in Oct, took us only one cycle so it was actually a little bit of a shock lol didn't expect it to happen right away! Thanks be to God! Things are going well, I actually saw the Dr today, and heard the heartbeat again. I actually have good reason for not keeping up with the blog because for my entire first trimester, I had NO energy most days and I was always nauseated, so Mommy and Gavin weren't up to as much as we are used to. lol But I am so happy to say that I'm getting back to myself and there should be lots of fun ideas and photos to share with you soon!

The other big news is we are moving to Ft. Stewart, Georgia in April! James is in his sr. trimester now, and that is where he will complete phase 2 of PA school. We are really excited, part of me has always wanted to see that part of GA, and Sondra (my SIL) is only four hours away from us in FL! Yay! We also have some old friends that are stationed there.

Cody is doing well, his grades are up as always. We really miss him but things are good for him, he'll be visiting next month for his birthday and I just can't wait! Gavin misses him SOOOOO much, he breaks my heart some days asking about him. He is slowly getting better though and I think accepting it more now that his brother isn't going to be around. I truly pray this new baby helps a lot with this too.

Well I'm going to end this here, PWOC kicks off again on Wed and tomorrow we are going in to set up for that, so I need to get some sleep. Thanks for reading, and I promise I will be better about this! lol

God Bless

No comments: