Is our living room. We have a small house right now so we do not have separate living and family rooms so this is definitely the most used room. We watch television in this room, play video games, read books. The boys' kitchen set is in the living room as well as a basket of toys. My husband and I would do our studies in this room when we were both still enrolled in classes (both graduates now!) My husband and the boys wrestle around on the floor in here also and sometimes we bring the boys' easel out into the living room and draw together. Our favorite living room was in our place in TX, it was HUGE! Plenty of room for entertaining and big enough for me to have a craft area off to the side; but this one is a lot smaller we never even have people over. I cannot wait until it is time for us to buy our forever home! When we have our forever home we will have a living room and a family room, one for entertaining and spending quality time together and the other for t.v and video games. I cannot wait to shop for furniture and decor for those rooms either!
So what is the busiest room in your house? And what is your ideal family/living room like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ours is our kitchen. I love it but everyone is always under foot!;)
Post a Comment