Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm dreaming of a spacation {spa vacation} and I want to go...

Now! And here is how it is going to go down...

First I would get a facial...

Clearing all my pores and leaving me feeling completely refreshed and beautiful. Next we'll move onto the mud bath and facial mask...


Ahh, so relaxing! Peaceful music is playing in the background and no one around to interrupt or disturb. After a relaxing half hour here, it is time to wash off...


Now that I am nice and clean, it is time to move onto the full body massage; my masseur is waiting patiently and topless, with a glass of wine for me...


He lays me down and works his magic, what you see next to me is a bowl of gourmet chocolates that he is feeding me while he takes all my worries away.


After my hour long, full body massage; we decide to take a nap together...



And then I have to remind myself that I am married and do love my husband, so I run from the spa crying and drive home to my loving hubby. But doesn't this sound like an ideal day at the spa? I sure wouldn't mind it one little bit! :} ;)

What would be your ideal spacation?





No comments: