My best friend is the person who knows me inside and out, more than anybody else. My best friend can make me laugh even on my hardest days. My best friend helps me through the tough times and glides through the good with me, having a great time. My best friend knows what I like, and can totally predict me. My best friend and I see eye to eye on just about everything, but at the same time we are each our own person. My best friend has given me two amazing gifts over the past few years, two amazing gifts that remind me so much of them. My best friend loves me even when my hair is frazzled and my face has no makeup, even when I am not dressed to impress. My best friend encourages me and praises me. I am completely in love with my best friend, they are my soulmate and I married my best friend. <3 I cannot say enough good things about my husband, he is an amazing man; he has accomplished so much and I am so incredibly proud of him! He is a certified PA in the Army and will soon be getting promoted to CPT! He is an amazing father to our children, to the two beautiful gifts he gave me as well as our oldest who was part of the wonderful package when I met my husband. Our boys look up to him so much, and I hope that they become even half the man that he is because then I know they will be great men! My husband is also an amazing husband and lover, he treats me so good and I am so incredibly blessed to be married to him, I could not ask for any better!
He is about to deploy to Afghanistan for a second tour, he will be gone for a year. It is going to be so hard because I won't have my partner to help me with our children and home, but most importantly I won't have my best friend to make me laugh or to snuggle up to a movie with or to fall asleep in his strong arms. I'm going to miss him like crazy but I am going to make the best of this year, there are many good things to come for us this year and I will also be working with God on myself, to improve where I need to make improvements, to be the best wife that I could possibly be for my best friend because he deserves nothing but the best.
So please keep us in your prayers as we soon begin a brief but tough adventure in this journey of our lives together, pray for his safety and for my peace of mind. Thank you for reading my blog and allowing me to introduce you to my best friend, I can never praise him enough and I really just wanted to share a little bit about us with you!
1 comment:
Hi Melanie! New follow of yours. This is so touching. I can only imagine what it feels like to have your husband away. But like you, I know the feeling of having the kind of best friend that he is to you. When I met my boyfriend, I already had 2 daughters as part of the package. He has been a great Dad to them as well as a partner to me. I have no doubts he'll be a wonderful Dad to our unborn son as well. Good luck to you and your family. I'll pray for your hubby's safety.
Post a Comment