Monday, February 14, 2011

Greasy Pleasure

So come on, let's be honest with each other for a minute. We all love us some fast food even when we pretend to not like it that much, and try to avoid it. So what is your guilty (or greasy) pleasure? What is one fast food item that you just could not live without?

I personally only have McDonald's real close so that makes it a little easier (all other fast food joints are 20+ min away). However when we go there, I cannot help but get the angus mushroom swiss mmmm




Every once in a while I'll get the angus deluxe...




But even when I go there thinking nah I'll be good and get a smaller sandwich or a salad... I smell that greasy beef and have to have it! hahaha


I am also addicted to their mocha frappes, can't go there and not get one.

No comments: