Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dream Destination

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you go? With retirement coming up fairly soon for my husand (Army), we have been talking about this for some time. I think we have pretty much decided on the North Country (upstate NY). However, my ultimate dream destination if I could choose anywhere in the world to retire, would be Hawaii. The beautiful island of Oahu! We were blessed enough to live there for a couple of years (thank you Army!!!) and I miss it soooo much! Let me show you what I am talking about...















See what I'm saying? :) Not to mention the food, and the music and the "Aloha!" It is the most beautiful and magical place in the world! I have so many fond memories of that place and even though we won't be retiring there (kind of far from everyone) I definitely plan on us going back there at least on vacation so that my boys can see it's beauty! I could go on and on for hours but I'll let the photos do the talking.

So where is your dream destination?

No comments: