Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~Giveaway~

I am going to host a small giveaway, this one is not donated so it's just for fun. You can score a $5 amazon.com gift card (which will be emailed to you). Trying to build up my followers so that I can offer really great giveaways! So all you have to do is leave a comment!

Extra entries:

Like me on FB
Blog about my giveaway
Follow me on Twitter


for each of the above, leave another comment.

The drawing will be random and I will announce the winner on Saturday, February 5.

9 comments:

Cheilsea said...

Thanks for following my blog. I'm following you now as well (all 3 blogs lol). I love the music on them!!!!! Looking forward to your future posts.

Cheilsea said...

Well..I was going to follow all 3 but the last one you need an invite. So I'm following 2 of them :)

Andrea said...

New follower! I'd love to win, and good luck with your giveaway!

sunshine131 at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

Facebook fan!
sunshine131 at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

Twitter Follower @angelicasmommy
sunshine131 at gmail dot com

snglbby said...

I like your blog and I'm your newest follower!

Y said...

I'm just assigning you the numbers 1-6 going down the line. About to post the winner

Y said...

Research Randomizer Results

1 Set of 1 Unique Numbers Per Set
Range: From 1 to 60 -- Unsorted


Job Status:


Set #1: 3

Y said...

Congrats Andrea! I am emailing your gift card to you now! :)