Sunday, February 6, 2011

Fort Drum Inn

Periodically I'm going to give reviews and information on the Fort Drum area, as we love this place and think you will too! :) This will be useful especially to my fellow Military readers. My blog dare for today is to review the last hotel I stayed in and it just so happens that it was the Inn @ Fort Drum! ( @DrumFMWR ).

We stayed here on our way in to Fort Drum as we waited for our home. I think it was only a day or two but it is a very nice place, it was clean and spacious, the staff was very nice as well. There is also a great selection for breakfast as well as a stocked freezer & fridge in the front for you to purchase several frozen meals which you can heat up in the microwave in your room. There is a great playground for the kids and pets are allowed. If we end up leaving Drum even for a brief time (we do plan on retiring in the area) we would definitely stay here again if accomodations were necessary.

No comments: