I hate grocery shopping so I make my meal plan for two weeks and we go shopping twice a month, I just finished the menu for Feb 1-15th and thought I'd share it with you. :) If you also menu plan, leave me a comment if you blog about it, I'd love to see what is on your menu! :)
1. Cornish hens w/ rice & roasted broccoli
2. bbq slowcooker shortribs w/ slaw bacon/ranch slaw & homemade mac-n-cheese
3. loaded twice baked potatoes with salad
4. spinach soufflé stuffed chicken with rice and carrots
5. Cuban sandwiches with homemade chips
6. breakfast for dinner (pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit)
7. chicken tortilla soup and quesadillas
8. *chinese takeout
9. crockpot cheese fondue w/ veggies and bread
10. spaghetti & meatballs with salad & garlic bread
11. shredded beef tacos with loaded nachos
12. *bowling alley party
13. antipasti, sausage & peppers, stuffed pasta
14. chicken parm over pasta with chocolate fondue (w/ fruit) and heart-shaped cake for dessert
15. chicken Caesar salad with garlic bread
mmmm boy am I hungry after coming up with this! :)
***incase you are wondering, we don't always have such big meals on our menu (i.e the big Italian feast and Valentine's dinner) but since my husband is deploying this spring I want to make sure he eats good before he has to go & eat Army slop for a year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thanks for sharing your meals, do you find the recipes online or from a certain cookbook? I am trying to do my meal planning too. I do the same thing as you. I can't imagine how much your grocery bill is going to be with all these fancy meals on the menu this month! I like the idea of cooking nice things for the hubby since he is going to be leaving soon! I think I may follow suit!
some of the recipes are from books, some online, and some are my own :) if you want any of em just lmk or email me on FB.
our grocery bills usually aren't too bad cause I know where to shop haha
Sounds yummy! I still have to sit down and figure out my Feb. meal plan.
Following from Bloggy Mom
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com
Just dropping by to say Hi and I'm a new follower
Janice
Following you from Bloggy Moms.
Your meals sound so yummy! I try hard to cook every night but we get sooo busy! :)
Ry @ http://differentbreed-lifeintheslowlane.blogspot.com/
yeah there are often times when we get busy and end up grabbing something but I try really hard to stick to our menu. We've been doing better lately because I prefer to go to a sit down restaurant than grab fast food, and lately going to one with three boys has been quite a task lol so we rather stay home
Post a Comment