Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Toon Time
What were your favorite cartoons as a child? What do you think of the toons that are on today? I honestly don't care for a lot of the cartoons from today, the only channels I let my boys watch are nickjr and disneyjr and ocassionally theHub/boomerang to watch some of the classics we grew up with. A lot of the shows today are just plain stupid if you ask me (spongebob; ed, ed & eddy...) I want my children to at least learn something from watching t.v. not just sit there and watch mindless comedy! That's what you do when you're our age and watch Judd Apatow & Adam Sandler movies! haha Some of my favorites from childhood include The Polkadot Door, Mr. Dressup, The Smurfs, The Flinstones, Tom & Jerry (I do let my boys watch this one, it's classic! lol) I also liked the Care Bears, another that I recently introduced to them and they love! So tell me what some of your faves were! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment