So you hear a lot about couponing these days; the coupon queen, the krazy coupon lady... you can print coupons right from home, you can load digital coupons onto your stores preferred shopper card, there are coupon codes for websites... everyone is coupon crazy! But can you blame them with the way our economy is? I personally am addicted to online coupons, I use the codes a lot when I am shopping online; I never even complete a purchase on the internet without first googling coupon codes for the website I am shopping on.
Grocery coupons? I honestly don't bother with that much unless it is a product I already use/need and can get at walmart or price chopper (our secondary stores for food.) We shop at Aldi and they have a lot of their own brands. I know, many of you don't like "generic" brands but for us, a lot of their products are just as good if not better than the national brand. Sure there are a few items that we still go for brand on but for the most part, their brand is just fine and their prices are fantastic! I spend $450 or less per month on groceries for five! And that is to include convenience items for my husband to pack in his lunch, plus we drink a lot of diet soda. To me the time and effort it would take to go coupon crazy and save tons of money is just not really worth it.
So what about you? Do you "coupon"? And if so where do you find most of yours? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment