Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sad Saturday

This week I am not making a silly Saturday post as today I got some upsetting news, my grandmother (who has been very sick for very long) went to the hospital, with troubles breathing. Last I heard she's doing better now, but who knows for how long. As sad as I will be to lose her though, I am not praying for her to recover, I am praying for God to take her peacefully, painlessly and quickly as she has been suffering for so long! She has Alzheimer's and dementia, her body aches, and she longs for her family members whom have already passed. I guess today she kept telling my cousin that she has to go soon, it's time for her graduation and that God is waiting for her. Wow! Just wow, it really makes you wonder what happens near the end, what does one see/hear/feel? It's just so intense. So if you could please say a prayer for her peaceful departure, it is appreciated. No I don't want her to go, but I don't want her to suffer anymore, she is hanging on because she thinks she has to (my aunt refuses to let go and every night tells her that she better not leave her!) The doctors have even said that she is hanging on because of that, what she needs is peace of mind, for someone to let her know that it is OKAY for her to go and be peaceful and pain free. Well thank you for reading and I will keep you posted.



*I miss you already Granny, you have not been yourself for so long now and I know that it pains you as much as it pains us, and I know that you suffer physically as well, I just hope you find peace and find God's hand so he can lead you to your place in his kingdom, I love you and I will miss you dearly once you are gone.

*Father God, I know that you see my granny's pain and suffering, please father put her out of her misery in a peaceful manner, surround her with your love and bring her home, I know you have a beautiful place for her as she is an amazing woman, thank you for the time you have given us with her on this earth. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

No comments: