Monday, September 15, 2008

Paper & Steak

We had a nice day today, first of all it was in the 70s with a really nice wind, that was one of the best parts! Ahhhh Fall is coming :) Next best part was Gavin had his first shot at Papier-mâché and he had a blast! He loved getting his hands in the paste! lol We are not done yet, because we started late, but we will surely continue in the next couple days. :) I also made a REALLY yummy dinner tonight! I just made it up as I went (and I love this cause that's usually when they turn out really good!) Anyhow it was a Steak Stir-Fry and very yummy.

Tomorrow we are going shopping at Garden Ridge, and out to lunch, then after the kids are in bed Jess and I are going to see "The Women." And wednesday we have PWOC. I guess the forecast is for cooler weather all week, which I am just LOVING! I can't wait til it's cool enough to wear closed shoes, I wanna wear my doc boots! lol


Well thanks for reading. I'm going to watch Prison Break now! :)





1 comment:

Jessica said...

I want to do paper mache! I bet he loved it! You're such a good mommy.